Membership may be granted to any individual, partnership, corporation, or organization that:
- Is interested in and agrees to support the purposes and activities of the organization.
- Agrees to abide by these Bylaws and such other canons, rules and regulations as the organization may adopt; and Meets the additional criteria established for each category of membership in the organization as follows:
Membership may be granted to any corporation or partnership which is a Contractor, End user, Engineer, Wholesaler, Manufacturer, or Manufacturer’s Representative in the ammonia refrigeration industry.
- Membership fee proposed Rs.1,00,000/-
- Number of nominated Members allowed 3 to be informed by company every year.
- Tenure of Membership 5 years.
- Corporate member will be allowed to use organization logo on on their publication, website etc. declaring as ”Member AARI”.
- Only one vote allowed per corporate membership to the person nominated by Corporate Member Organization / Company, CEO / CMD
- All Corporate member logo will be promptly displayed on Proposed Organization website and communication to members.
- However, for Sponsor programs / events the Sponsor will be promoted for the program / activity.
Membership may be granted to any other person or organization interested in the ammonia refrigeration industry.
- Membership may be granted to any other person or organization interested in the ammonia refrigeration industry.
- Membership fee proposed Rs. 5000/-.
- Tenure of membership 3 Years.
- Membership can be renewed after 3 years as per the membership fee prevailing at the time of renewal.
- Individual member is not allowed to use logo of the organization on any of his company / organization website / print media / publications.
- However, Individual member is allowed to print “INDIVIDUAL MEMBER AARI” on their business card only.
- Each individual member will have one vote.
Membership may be granted to any student enrolled in refrigeration courses, seeking knowledge and information on ammonia refrigeration. Student Members must provide proof of current enrollment in an accredited institution(name of institution and either student ID or copy of a transcript).
- Membership fee: Rs. 500/- per year.
- Non Voting member.